Share

Gemuu. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Introduction

By Unknown  |  4:36 AM No comments

So on this blog, I made ​​it because sometimes when I'm looking for a game made by Japan rather hard to come by and look for there to here has not necessarily got the link that still good to use, for sure many of you are like me.

so I make it, a blog filled with various kinds of special games of his Japanese and if one is already in the translation to english I'll share it in this blog.

Greetings all, I'm gemuu and this is my blog (* o *) /


Note : Unknown

- Hello, If you like the game please support the author by buying the game.
- Don't know the password? please go to the password section.
- Cannot play the game? please visit advice section.

0 comments:

© 2014 Your Japanese Game | Created By BloggerTheme9 | Disclaimer Mekaku Verse
TOP